Mallory is a small business and holds multiple GSA Contracts for Fire and Safety
Equipment and Services as well as Industrial MRO items.
- Fire and Safety Equipment: GS-07F-5167A - Mallory Co Schedule 42
- Hardware Super Schedule: GS-21F-0117W - SUPPLYFORCE - Schedule 51V
With thousands of products on schedule, Mallory can provide extremely competitive pricing and
further streamline your GSA procurement process.
GSA Contract Advantages
- Thousands of products and training services available
- The Most Competitive Pricing Available
- Knowledgeable Product Experts
Some of the advantages to purchasing through GSA are:
Order directly with Mallory using GSA:
- GSA Pricing has already been determined to be fair and reasonable
- Multiple ordering avenues
- Research products and compare pricing over the Internet before purchasing when you use
- Quality assurance and quality product
- Purchase anytime or anywhere using the following:
- Charge Cards, GPC Card/IMPAC Card
- Electronic Requisitioning
- Via In-person Auctions
- Over the Internet
- By contacting Mallory directly
Order GSA Items through GSA Advantage:
- Call Mallory for a GSA quote.
- Mallory will provide you a quote with GSA pricing and the appropriate GSA number for
- Issue Mallory a Purchase Order referencing the appropriate GSA number or simply
provide us your Credit Card/IMPAC-GPC Card number for payment.
- Go to GSA Advantage and search Mallory products.
- Select the items and place them in your online basket.
GSA contracts give Mallory customers access to over 100 manufacturers and thousands of
Contact Mallory for more info on GSA Contracts.
Purchase products from Mallory Safety directly on the GSA Advantage web site at www.gsaadvantage.gov.