Mallory provides a variety of solutions to solve your vending needs. Check out the available options in more detail below.
We also have other methods using non-vending Vendor Managed Inventory.
How it works
- Select Item - Users select the item(s) they want or scan a barcode on a pick sheet along with the quantity desired.
- Get Item - Employee takes the chosen item(s).
- Returns Item - The employee scans or enters ID, presses the Returns button, and a list of items to be returned by that employee is displayed.
- Transactions Recorded - Employees show on the screen. The employee scans in or enters ID, presses the Returns button, a list of items to be returned by that.
- Optional PIN - A PIN can also be used, as well as prompts to track overhead data like Department #, Job #, Customer #, Department # etc.
- Easy to configure coils for challenging items
- SNAPData™ accommodates multiple user reporting requirements and privileges
- Your Data, Your Way
- Flexibility to load your current product portfolio
- Data changes are quick and efficient
- Sturdy, hard wearing all steel design
- Proven track record of reliability
- Easy to follow user screen prompts
- Bright LED lighting lasts up to 50,000 hours. LED = Less power consumption
- Proven electronics for consistent up-time & vending
- Easily vend large items
- Check in Check out feature for power tools, specialized equipment etc
- Speciality tool tracking
- Spacious bay sizes
- Two locker bay designs to accommodate larger items in your portfolio
Identical Size Doors
11.5" H x 11.25" W x 24" Deep
- SNAPV-18 Door
- Varied 3 Size Doors
- 7.875" H X 11.25" W
- 11.5" H X 11.25" W
- 22.5" H X 11.25"W
- 24" Deep